[ipxe-devel] Generating a BIOS/UEFI hybrid ISO image

Dean Westhead dean at westhead.net
Thu Oct 7 13:52:46 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

Sorry ... I didnt want to take lots of your time if it is only me having this issue and everyone else is working fine.

In the old "working" ISO, there is the following files :

boot.cat
efiboot.img
ipxe.krn
isolinux.bin
isolinux.cfg

The new one that isnt seen as a EFI bootable disk has :

boot.catalog
esp.img
ipxe.lkrn
isolinux.big
isolinux.cfg

I will open the EFI image too and see what is in that as soon as i can and let you know about that too.

Dean.