[ipxe-devel] Generating a BIOS/UEFI hybrid ISO image

Dean Westhead dean at westhead.net
Tue Oct 5 08:38:27 UTC 2021

Hi,
I may be missing something, but since the commit changed the file src/util/geniso to src/util/genfsimg, I have not been able to generate an ISO file that can be used to boot both BIOS and UEFI ... it always only boots BIOS.

I admit that the changes that i was told to make to the geniso file, i cant make to genfsimg becasue it is very different and i dont want to break anything else in it !

Am I doing something wrong or is there a different set of instructions to modify genfsimg to make it create this ISO correctly ?

Thanks.
Dean.