[ipxe-devel] 486 with a Realtek 8139

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Sun May 9 20:06:12 UTC 2021

On 07/05/2021 00:20, Nikolai Zhubr wrote:
> I appologise for bugging you with ancient etherboot, please ignore if it
> is too much off topic. I'm just not sure how to proceed yet.

I'm pleased that you managed to get something working, but just to be
clear: there is zero chance of any changes being accepted to a codebase
that became obsolete around 15 years ago.

You're welcome to fork Etherboot and maintain it on your own, but if you
want there to be any chance of what you need being supported upstream,
then you'll need to work with the current iPXE codebase.