[ipxe-devel] Install Windows 10 via http

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Thu Feb 4 12:04:18 UTC 2021

On 03/02/2021 12:02, patryk at chojecki.it wrote:
> Sorry for the poor english, but I have a problem with the ipxe
> configuration via http, on disk less client
>
> https://ipxe.org/howto/winpe
>
> I can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, but I can't install other
> Windows.
> Im check Windows 10 Professional 1809, 1709 and latest. Crash over install.
> Windows 10 Enterprise Crash over boot after install.
>
> Config in attachment.
>
> What am I doing wrong? How i can install Windows 10 Pro, on disk less client

Thank you for the detailed problem description (in the PDF)!  This is
one of the best problem reports I have ever seen: you have included your
configuration details plus screenshots showing exactly what happened.

Since the error has occurred within Windows Setup, you can examine the
Windows setup log for more details.  Immediately after the "Windows
installation cannot continue" message appears, you should be able to
find the setup log in X:\Windows\panther\setupact.log

Thanks,