[ipxe-devel] Registration for IPXE Discussion Forum?

Edward Van Every evanevery at digitalintelligence.com
Wed Oct 21 13:58:24 UTC 2020

I have been working with iPXE for a few days now and I now have an environment which will let me boot UEFI clients into a WinPE O/S.  However, I can't get a similar env working in BIOS mode (the same wimboot and boot.wim).  There appears to be some patching issue.  I'ld like to use an iPXE env for both BIOS and UEFI clients and not have to continue to use my PXELINUX env and longer...

Anyway...

The online IPXE Discussion Forums appear to NOT be accepting new registrants.  I'ld like to post the details of what I'm seeing and see if I can get any help from the community.

Can you somehow get me registered so I can post on the forums?

Thanks,

Ed Van Every
evanevery at digitalintelligence.com

(username "evanevery" ?)