[ipxe-devel] IPXE support to FastLinQ QL45000 Series 25GbE Controller [1077:1656]

Cardoso, Victor victor.cardoso at roche.com
Fri May 22 11:02:28 UTC 2020

Hello iPXE Developers,

We've been using the iPXE method to install physical servers via Red Hat
Satellite image tool <https://access.redhat.com/articles/3464601> and so
far it has been great. Unfortunately now we have a new hardware HPE Synergy
480 Gen10 and the new HPE Synergy 4820C Network cards (FastLinQ QL45000
Series) doesn't seem to be supported by iPXE (Vendor ID 1077 Device ID 1656)

I've been looking into a way that we could add those drivers to iPXE but so
far no luck. Is there anyway you could suggest that these could be
integrated into the Generic iso we have? I've tried the latest git build
but no luck, drivers (qede) are still missing.

Thank you in advance for your time

*Victor Cardoso Laureano*Infra Code Administrator

Roche Farma S.A.U.
Infrastructure Services
Global Infrastructure & Solutions (GIS) - Group IT
Calle Osiris 11-13-15
28037 Madrid (Spain)

Phone: +34 91 3059739
Mobile: +34 672 375 838
mail to: victor.cardoso at roche.com
group mailbox: global.linux_server_support at roche.com
webpage: http://osplatformsite.roche.com
Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited