[ipxe-devel] Wireless iPXE

Glenn Corthout Glenn.Corthout at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 14:51:28 UTC 2020

Hello there,

Sorry to bother you with such a mundane question, but I am trying to get started on the Wireless setup of iPXE.

Do you have any easy to follow “how-to-guides”? I could find none on the website. The problem is 100% with me, because it probably will be there but to difficult for me to understand 😊

I have a Clonezilla server up and running with HTTP, and I can acces it with iPXE with a wired connection, so no problem there.
I just cant get it to work (or even set up) on the client with WLAN.

Thank you for your time!
Kind regards,
Glenn