[ipxe-devel] Driver for new network device

Martin Habets mhabets at solarflare.com
Wed Mar 18 09:17:17 UTC 2020

The device drivers for network devices live in directory src/drivers/net.
There are already several Intel drivers there. Either enhance the existing ones or add your new one there.
Looks at the end of e.g. intel.c to see how PCI devices are matched.
In general the drivers are a lot like Linux drivers, but off course they have much reduced functionality.

Martin