[ipxe-devel] Couldn't find attached devices with sandev_find

Ali Shirvani aj.shirvani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:09:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I tried to list the number of attached hard disks in sanboot command. I
modified sanboot_cmd.c file and I can get the number of attached drives
with:

get_real ( num_drives, BDA_SEG, BDA_NUM_DRIVES );

But when I try to get the san_device structure of each drive with
`sandev_find` I couldn't get any san_device, and the `sandev_find`
always returns NULL.

I also should note that, `iPXE> sanboot -n -d 0x82` boots the system
successfully from the third hard device.

Would you please help me how should I proceed?

Regards,
Ali