[ipxe-devel] Boot iPXE from tftp

Ken.Hendrickson at L3Harris.com Ken.Hendrickson at L3Harris.com
Tue Jul 14 20:35:49 UTC 2020

--- Geert Stappers wrote:
> Somehow I do read that as there is no DHCP server ...

There is a DHCP server, but I didn't remember that it was involved.
It could be that I just forgot about it, and need to get it configured!
I will try that later tonight.

> I think
> that https://networkboot.org/ is
> what original poster is looking for.

Thanks Geert.  I will look at that.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving.