[ipxe-devel] iPXE issues.

Vasudevan, Jayakumar Jayakumar.Vasudevan at iconplc.com
Mon Jan 20 11:25:40 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

We are seeing the attached issues when started PXE booting machines via iPxe . We are using Symantec Notification Server to install and configure iPXE . Can you guys help in identifying and fixing the issue ?

Thanks,

Jayakumar Vasudevan
Sr IT Support Engineer
GBS - Core IT
Information Technology

Tel: +91 471 412 8548
Jayakumar.Vasudevan at iconplc.com
www.ICONplc.com
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown