[ipxe-devel] IPXE FORUM

SAINTHERAND Thomas thomas.saintherand at maaf.fr
Wed Jan 29 10:28:28 UTC 2020

Hello, i try to access to the IPXE FORUM but i can't post my question because I don't receive the email to validate my account.

My email for the inscription : dkp0h at free.fr<mailto:dkp0h at free.fr>

I try to solve a problem with IPXE and the VMWARE ESXi 6.5 Installation who stuck after shutting down firmware services, no "relocating modules...." It freeze before.

Can I find why IPXE is freezing at this step ?

I try with a ESXi installation 6.7 and it succeed.....so weird...

If it's possible to active DEBUG to discover what is failing......I hope it's possible !!!

Thank you guys

Regards

TSA