[ipxe-devel] [iSCSI][UEFI] Filesystem protocol

Pierre GAGELIN pierre.gagelin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:08:45 UTC 2020

Hello again,

I managed to get my hands on a hardware with iSCSI configuration available.
The result was the same. But I found that the problem came from the LUN
value. It was set to zero and I guess it came to conflict with another
default SCSI disk with that LUN number (0 is the mandatory LUN value for
the first disk connected if I correctly understood)

Once correctly configured with a LUN value set to 1, BLOCK IO and
FILESYSTEM protocols were automatically added as I thought it should be. So
everything is fine for me

Thank you,
Pierre GAGELIN