[ipxe-devel] [HPE BL460c Gen10][Emulex NIC] Failing to open netX device (Input/Output error)

Danny Kulchinsky dannyk at tuenti.com
Thu Nov 14 14:18:38 UTC 2019

Afraid not, a suggestion here was to do a git-bisect to try and isolate the
breaking change however the number of permutations is substantial and we
just ended up using a build based on the 5cf5ffea commit.

it was a bit tricky to build, since modern gcc was complaining a lot and I
had to cherry-pick a bunch of changes from later commit, but have a working
version.

if you like, I can upload the binary somewhere and share.

Danny