[ipxe-devel] [driver] new NIC driver from net-swift request to merge into iPXE

zhenpengzheng at net-swift.com zhenpengzheng at net-swift.com
Fri Dec 6 02:13:11 UTC 2019

Hi,
    net-swift is an ethernet MAC chip designer, we have introduced 10 Gigabit and Giagabit MAC controller recently. The PXE function of above controllers are based
on iPXE. Now they both are fully tested and remain stable. We are eager to push driver code to iPXE. How can I do Next?

regards,
zp. zheng

郑振鹏(zheng zhenpeng)
北京网迅科技有限公司杭州分公司 软件工程师
浙江省杭州市西湖区文三路478号华星时代广场A座507室 310013
Beijing WangXun Technology Co., Ltd. Software Engineer.
Room A507, HuaXing Times Square, No.478 West Wensan Road.
West Lake District, Hangzhou City, 310013 ZHEJIANG, P.R.CHINA.

Office: +86(0571)89807901-8014
Mobile: +86-13656681762
E-Mail: zhenpengzheng at net-swift.com