[ipxe-devel] Problem with first steps in IPXE using wimboot

Vancek, Sascha (MSC) Sascha.Vancek at avnet.eu
Thu Sep 20 12:54:32 UTC 2018

Hello,

is it possible to get help on that issue ?
I set up a system with Win Server 2016 and running DHCP, IIS and WDS on it.
I build the undionly.kpxe by with an embedded script to chainload to this server and run a boot.ipxe script where wimboot should be run ( all 2 files in my Webroot)
If I perform a PXE boot with the client the undionly.kpxe is loaded and I get also the message:
http://192.168.1.1/boot.ipxe....OK
wimboot ... No such File or Directory  ...

I added the mime type on my ISS ( * ; application/octet-stream ) but this did not help.

I didn found the solution in the forum for that.

Regards
Sascha Vancek

We continuously commit to comply with the applicable data protection laws and ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal data.
Please read our privacy statement including an information notice and data protection policy for detailed information on our website.