[ipxe-devel] Transfer of a whole Dir with wimboot?

Oliver Rath oliver at greenunit.de
Sun Oct 28 21:33:48 UTC 2018

Hi Christian,

thank you for the fast answer! My idea was to transfer hardware-specific
driver files (depending on busid) dynamicly to the boot.wim-Image. Imho
the image *has* a directory-structure, although the overloading with
initrd can only put files into \Windows\System32.

Every windows NIC-driver has multiple files, so it would have been
comfortable to overload it in one step.

If I understand the second link (i dont know that) right, the overloaded
file is viewable in *every* dir?

Nevertheless, if the files only can loaded one by one, it is ok for me, too.

Tfh!

Oliver