[ipxe-devel] Rom-O-Matic down

Jeremy Anderson jeremy.anderson at getcruise.com
Tue Oct 2 15:48:32 UTC 2018

Is ROM-O-Matic down for everyone?  Does anyone know what happened ?

Thanks

*Confidentiality Note:* We care about protecting our proprietary
information, confidential material, and trade secrets. This message may
contain some or all of those things. Cruise will suffer material harm if
anyone other than the intended recipient disseminates or takes any action
based on this message. If you have received this message (including any
attachments) in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender
promptly.