[ipxe-devel] iPXE MemoryAllocationLib.c assert failures on Dell PowerEdge

Lynn.Heinemann at dell.com Lynn.Heinemann at dell.com
Mon Jan 15 19:39:36 UTC 2018

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Thank you Michael,

I recompiled in my lab with these debug options and immediately get a UEFI general protection fault error on the server when booting to that efi file.  Could the debug options be making the binary unstable?

Lynn Heinemann
Principal Engineer, Solutions Support Team
Dell EMC| Remote Services and Solutions
Office: +1 512 723 7471
Lynn.Heinemann at Dell.com