[ipxe-devel] Random freezes/reboot while downloading boot.wim

Deepak Bhagat djbhagat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 06:15:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am working on Intel POR/100 VE nic and I noticed that while downloading
boot.wim from server the system freezes/reboot but it's random. So after
going through the driver file for the nic which is eepro100.c and
eepro100.h I changed the RFD_COUNT and TCB_COUNT from 4 to 16. The issue of
random freezes/reboot has been solved using the above mentioned solution. I
wanted to know what is the procedure to include the above solution in the
git repository.

Regards,
Deepak Bhagat.