[ipxe-devel] Issue in Intel PRO/100 VE

Deepak Bhagat djbhagat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:49:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

	I am facing one issue with Intel Pro/100 VE Network is that, it works fine many a times when I am downloading boot.wim from sever. But sometimes it was found that it hangs at some random percentage of download of the boot.wim file or sometimes it reboots the whole system. I came across the troubleshooting steps for driver and executed the first test which is Link detection and I found that it shows Link UP even if Ethernet cable is connected or not. Can you please let me know where I can go through to solve the random freze or reboot of the device.

Regards,
Deepak Bhagat.