[ipxe-devel] trying to leverage https address but not with certificates.

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:47:26 UTC 2016

Do you get a error and a ipxe.org error URL or does it just hang?
Does the network have access to the internet (for possible download of the
certificate chain)

the proper way to enable functions is to add the just needed ones to the
proper config/local file, in this case adding
#define  DOWNLOAD_PROTO_HTTPS    /* Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol */
into src/config/local/general.h

note the #define instead of $define (which should cause compilation error i
hope)

/Christian