[ipxe-devel] Size limit in iPXE

Pedro Goncalves pedro at thousandeyes.com
Fri Mar 18 17:12:06 UTC 2016

Hi Michael and Gene,

Thank you very much for your answers. That explains everything.

We wanted to get the ISOS working with iPXE because it’s so convenient and we already use iPXE for bootstrapping all of our servers (using the initrd+kernel). But this is very particular situation, so it’s fine that it doesn’t work, we’ll just put the firmware updates for the servers in USB pens. We just wanted to understand what was going on and why it was failing.

Thank you again for your answers.

Best Regards,
--
Pedro Rocha Goncalves  |  Systems Engineer  |  www.thousandeyes.com <http://www.thousandeyes.com/>