[ipxe-devel] Is there any way to make windows 7 diskless workstation based on iPXE+DHCP+TFTP+iSCSI support windows memory dump?

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:09:21 UTC 2016

On 3/4/2016 02:05, li.ping288 at zte.com.cn wrote:
> I think the iBFT is created by iPXE in my case, so what kind of driver
> does it need ?

Good day.

While iPXE might produce the iBFT and might drive the network device
prior to Windows, once Windows boots, the Windows driver takes over.
Please find out who produced the Windows driver for your network device
and approach them about whether or not they have a memory-dump version
of the driver.

- Shao Miller
https://www.synthetel.com