[ipxe-devel] iPXE issues, myri10ge 3c0860

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sat Jun 18 06:47:30 UTC 2016

At http://www.ipxe.org/err/3c0860 is the text

| Possible sources
|
| This error originated from one of the following locations
| within the iPXE source code:
|
|     net/netdevice.c (line 1027)
|     net/netdevice.c (line 1193)

The source code line with some context

1024         DBGC ( netdev, "NETDEV %s unknown network protocol %04x\n",
1025                netdev->name, ntohs ( net_proto ) );
1026         free_iob ( iobuf );
1027         return -ENOTSUP;

1190         if ( ! netdev_configurator_applies ( netdev, configurator ) ) {
1191                 DBGC ( netdev, "NETDEV %s does not support configuration via "
1192                        "%s\n", netdev->name, configurator->name );
1193                 return -ENOTSUP;
1194         }

> As I proceed to troublshoot, I wanted to take a minute to reach out
> and see if you guys had any insight.

Nope, I don't have that insight. iPXE is fairly new to me.

This e-mail is to change the subject of this thread from
a very generic 'iPXE issues' to 'iPXE issues, myri10ge  3c0860'

The expansion of error code 3c0860 is done above.

Hopefully will this thread get a follow-up on the myri10ge part.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven