[ipxe-devel] How to integrate iSCSI driver on windows7

Ruben Cervantes ruben at cmg.jovenclub.cu
Mon Sep 21 13:22:02 UTC 2015

Greeting community, I want to start an iscsi windows 7 but can not find
how to integrate the drivers of the network card, some time ago tried
the guide published in ipxe portal and worked perfectly with Windows XP.
Today I want to try Windows 7 but I see no way to include network
drivers, if anyone knows any guide on how to perform this procedure and
want to share you would be eternally grateful, thank you very much in
advance.

V Simposio Internacional de comunidad, entretenimiento y redes sociales,
del 14 al 18 de marzo de 2016 en el Palacio de Convenciones de La Habana.
http://www.informaticahabana.cu/es/eventos/show/100