[ipxe-devel] pxelinux.0 - how to see embedded scripts

Antony Messerli amesserl at rackspace.com
Wed Sep 2 01:45:33 UTC 2015

We were getting all zeros for the MAC address and we resolved that issue using by updating the NVM to the latest on the x710.  We were also having PXE issues but a lot of that went away with the new NVM.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24769/NVM-Update-Utility-for-Intel-Ethernet-Converged-Network-Adapter-XL710-X710-Series

You'll probably also want to use the latest driver too depending on the OS.  Ubuntu had an ancient version of i40e which completely stopped working once the NVM was upgraded.

Ant