[ipxe-devel] Keyboard problem with new USB/xHCI options

Bovey Christian Christian.Bovey at chuv.ch
Wed Mar 11 14:31:59 UTC 2015

Hello,

We used iPXE with success for 3 years now.
With the latest versions (supporting the xHCI PCH8 / 9), we have problems with the keyboard on new computers.
We have compiled the latest version but with our last computer (HP Elitedesk 800 G1) keyboard turns off when iPXE loads. Everything works well on older machines (eg. HP Elite 8000).
By using an older version (03/03/2015) of files "drivers / usb / xHCI. *", everything works fine on both computers.

Other questions, we tried the EFI version, but the HTTPS protocol is not working. Is it currently supported? If not, will it be soon?

Thank you, greetings,
Christian Bovey