[ipxe-devel] Could not boot image: Error 0x7f048281

Linus Lüssing linus.luessing at c0d3.blue
Sun Dec 27 16:11:26 UTC 2015

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion, just forced the syslinux32.efi via the
isc-dhcpd config, but then I get the following error instead:

-----
Could not boot image: Exec format error (http://ipxe.org/2e008081)
-----

So looks like it disagrees with the 32-bit one even more, looks
like a 64-bit one is the one to go, right?

Cheers, Linus

PS: Booting a 64-bit grub.efi (grub 2.02~beta2-22) from the
Debian-Installer works fine (bootnetx64.efi:
http://ftp.uni-stuttgart.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/installer-amd64/20150422/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64/bootnetx64.efi)
But an empty grub is a little boring and I would prefer being able
to only having to configure one pxelinux without needing a
grub/grub.cfg layer if that's possible.