[ipxe-devel] Rom-o-Matic.eu website not working? ipxe-devel at lists.ipxe.org

Duane-B db.local at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:47:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Duane, and wanted to inquire about the Rom-o-Matic.eu website,
which seems not to be working any more.  The site only provides the
following information (see below).

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I have used the website before, to create many customized ipxe boot files.
The website states about not having content yet, which is odd, since there
was content prior, which allowed me to create my boot files.

Is the website being upgraded?  Is the service no longer being provided?

I also have checked out the ipxe.org website, which states to use
Rom-o-Matic.eu website, and no mention about any problem with the site.

Also, Robin Smidsrød., states in a recent ( ipxe.org ) forum reply (dated
9-21-2014) to use Rom-o-Matic.eu.

Any help or information would be appreciated.

Thank you.