[ipxe-devel] problem realtek RTL8168/8111 PCIe GBE Family controller

Arkoth arkoth.stockage at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:14:36 UTC 2014

I build iPXE with DEBUG:realtek

make EMBED=boot.ipxe DEBUG=realtek bin/ipxe.kkpxe

This is what I see on my screen on iPXE :
http://pastebin.com/ptxRjyS7

we see that on the beginning it is link at 1000Mbps and on the end it is
link at 10Mbps

and I don't understand "REALTEK 0xc9b5c appears to be an RTL8169" ... my
controller is a realtek RTL8168/8111 PCIe GBE Family controller

Can you help me please ?