[ipxe-devel] Windows bootup problems after successfull wimboot-iscsi setup

Ivan Krutskikh stein.hak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:21:25 UTC 2014

Thanks for reply everyone. My issue was resolved after using different
driver set in creation of win pe. I don't now why, but that helped and
 setup process went like a breeze. I used links provided by ccboot project:
http://www.ccboot.com/download.htm , see Intel-drivers etc.Hope that helps
someone with similar issues. =)