[ipxe-devel] Error 0x3d028001

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Wed May 14 20:56:47 UTC 2014

On 14/05/14 21:39, Phong Ly wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a known issue there with the error, could you please help to shed some light on this failure?
>
> attachment is a screenshot and undionly file

You are attempting to download a file without first bringing up the
interface.  Open the interface first with "ifopen".

If you were running the latest version of iPXE, this error would be more
obvious: a feature was added in March which would cause TCP connections
to fail immediately with a "network unreachable" message in this situation.

The "Not in a script: Error 0x3d028001" occurs because you have
attempted to execute a "goto" command from the command line.  The "goto"
command does not make sense outside of the context of a script.