[ipxe-devel] hello, I need some help about EFI_File.

冯鹏祥 fpx006 at 163.com
Thu Mar 27 01:55:36 UTC 2014

I am try to write some config file on ipxe, that should read this file when ipxe started.
Did you have any ideas about it ?

It is possible that I use efi_file interface to create a new file on harddisk?
If yes , and how should I do to create efi file on harddisk, I only find "extern int efi_file_install ( EFI_HANDLE *handle );" and "extern void efi_file_uninstall ( EFI_HANDLE handle );" in efi_file.h .
And how to use function efi_file_open()  to create a file ?

Thank you for your attention.