[ipxe-devel] pxe - ipxe compatibility issue

Daniel Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Sat Jun 21 08:18:48 UTC 2014

the error I get is:
	ipxe.org/063760
since this host has 2 NICS, one onboard - realtek, and one PCI Intel - and this is the one I using,
I decided to try the onboard, and in this case undionly hangs! even if I remove the intel card.

the real problem is on a SBC from PCEngines that has 3 realteks on board and have the same problem.

thanks,
	danny