[ipxe-devel] Relative interest in snponly.efi?

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Tue Jul 8 14:58:55 UTC 2014

On 07/07/14 18:16, Jarrod Johnson wrote:
> Since I'm rebasing to recent iPXE, thought I'd take the opportunity to
> ask if there is general disinterest in snponly.efi?

Good timing:

   http://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/commitdiff/d0cfbd0

It's still a bit rough around the edges, but both snp.efi and
snponly.efi should now work without modifications.  (The difference is
that snp.efi will attach to all underlying SNP devices and so can be
used from the UEFI shell, while snponly.efi will attach only to the
device from which it was chainloaded.)