[ipxe-devel] Howto evaluate needed WinPE-Files?

Ian Bannerman ian at internals.io
Tue Apr 22 14:55:21 UTC 2014

Hi Oliver,
I'm not 100% sure what's up from that screenshot, but we can try some things to narrow it down. Can you try using bootmgr.exe directly instead of bootmgr? Bootmgr.exe can be found inside the Windows PE WIM at Windows\Boot\PXE\bootmgr.exe, and you can just replace where you pull down bootmgr with bootmgr.exe in your iPXE script. Perhaps wimboot is having trouble expanding it from inside of bootmgr.
Otherwise, to confirm, you never see the blue Windows logo, correct?
--Ian