[ipxe-devel] Issues chainbooting iPXE to WDS 2012R2

Ian Bannerman ian at internals.io
Tue Apr 15 12:14:26 UTC 2014

I have systems downloading various wims to 'boot.wim' as he has without issue, yep!
But! I do not have personal experience using bootmgr without fonts (prior to Windows 8), nor info on the potential impact it has on errors. I just gleaned that from the documentation / fourms discussions. For example, the iPXE documentation has examples on http://ipxe.org/howto/winpe and http://ipxe.org/howto/sccm where fonts are listed for older bootmgrs.
Thanks,--Ian