[ipxe-devel] Issues chainbooting iPXE to WDS 2012R2

Nicholas Krouse nicholas.krouse at nccvt.k12.de.us
Mon Apr 14 18:22:12 UTC 2014

Hello

I use iPXE for my main boot menu in my classroom for my students. When I attempt to chainboot to my WDS Server 2012 r2 I get error 0x3d126001 and the boot fails. I have searched google and ipxe forums high and low looking for a solution. I use wds over wimboot as it make management of my wim files quick and easy for me and my students. If there is any way you could help me it would be greatly appreciated! Attached is my current menu.ipxe. Thanks for your time in advance.

Thanks
Nick Krouse
Computer Support Instructor
Delaware Skills Center