[ipxe-devel] UTF-8 font available? [was Re: better symbol for "->" in Menu?]

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Wed Sep 18 07:21:54 UTC 2013

Hi Klaus!

The PCs I use are uefi-capable, but this is disabled at the moment. They
have also a graphical bios with mouse (!) functionality. Im not sure of
the sense of a mouse capable bios, but there seems to be a market for this.

Unfortunatly your answer does not have a hint for me where to look for
using i.e. semi-graphic symbols or true graphics with ipxe. Am I able to
use an UTF-8 font?

Tfh!
Oliver