[ipxe-devel] iPXE on SLES10SP2

Matthew Helton mwhelton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 20:40:28 UTC 2013

I work in a SLES Shop: SLES10 SP2 is a very old distro and is nearly 2
years out of support. Using OpenSLES or updating to SLES10 SP4 will
probably resolve the issue. IIRC there were issues compiling newer versions
of iPXE on the old GCC/Perl used in SLES which were fixed in SLES10 SP3 and
SP4.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Timothy Drover <tfdrover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just stumbled on the iPXE project and I'm quite excited about it. I plan
> to call from our existing PXE server which is a SLES10SP2 server. But, in
> compiling from source I get the following error:
>
> Makefile.housekeeping:122  *** missing 'endif'
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim D

There is never time enough to do it right, but there always seems to be
enough time to do it again.