[ipxe-devel] ipxe infiniband layer possible bug

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 13:45:18 UTC 2013

On 08/11/13 13:39, Alex Markuze wrote:
> Hi, Milan.
> The ConnectX3 cards have Mellanox modified version of ipxe , FlexBoot(http://www.mellanox.com/page/products_dyn?product_family=34&mtag=flexboot).
> The issue you are describing may be connected to autosensing , when the nic doesn't recognize the link layer correctly.
>
> Please try burning the latest version of FlexBoot, see if that helps.

The Mellanox FlexBoot repository on
http://git.ipxe.org/vendor/mellanox/flexboot.git has not been updated
for three years.  Could you possibly push your iPXE tree to this
repository, so that the code changes are made public?

Please contact me off-list if you need me to set up additional Mellanox
users with push access to this repository.

Thanks,