[ipxe-devel] Image Load is gone?

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Wed May 8 23:06:55 UTC 2013

If micahel doesn't get around to it in the next few days, I'll try to
neaten up the ugly edges.  To enumurate the ugly edges of that patch if
someone else wants to take a swing:

The 'if (1)' is a placeholder for a function to check loaded image for SNP
protocol support.  The snponly snpbus_probe function has an example of
doing this.

The way I wrangled loaded.image->DeviceHandle and friends didn;t sit right
with me because I didn't quite take the time to understand the context. At
a bare minimum, it should be conditional upon the above if statement coming
through.

However, if all you want is snoponly.efi in the very short term, apply that
patch against master and you'll be able to build snponly.efi competently,
just probably no other target.