[ipxe-devel] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2013

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 22:40:47 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 19 Mar 2013 09:33:30 Robin Smidsrød wrote:
> As I asked earlier (but got no replies to), do any of you want to
> participate in this year's Google Summer of Code as mentors? If so, it's
> time to speak up so that we have enough people willing to help out
> during the summer and send in an application before 29th of March.

My mentoring can be automatically assumed, but I shall reply in the affirmative
in the hope of encouraging anyone else who can donate some time to do so.

If there are features you've wanted for ages, now would be a good time to
suggest them as GSoC projects.  If you can also contribute by e.g. testing new
drivers and providing feedback, that would be great!