[ipxe-devel] Diagnostic utility to dump iBFT contents

kevin at fantaplay.com kevin at fantaplay.com
Tue Mar 19 05:38:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Robin suggested someone on the list might find useful a diagnostic tool
I ended up writing recently.  It is a boot loader which simply produces
a hex display of the iBFT and then halts.  This can be handy where the
OS is not initializing its initiator or networking correctly.

I'm attaching a Zip file with the source, and also the assembled binary,
as I wrote it in MASM and the 16-bit linker required to generate the
binary takes a bit of digging to find.

Hope this helps and do let me know if you find it useful.

Kevin