[ipxe-devel] Recent tg3 driver commits still fail on gigabit

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 14:42:04 UTC 2013

On 05/03/13 14:24, Robin Smidsrød wrote:
> What about the two other patches from Cody Cutler that also seem to deal
> with related tg3 issues? From what I can see, this is only PATCH 3/3.
> PATCH 1/3 and 2/3 from 2012-08-14 have not been applied.

I have lost track of the various versions of tg3 patches that have
floated around.  From this e-mail:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/ipxe-devel@lists.ipxe.org/msg01738.html

I assumed that the patch provided by Broadcom was sufficient to fix all
known problems.  I could only find one patch from Broadcom, so that's
the one I applied.

Kevin: my apologies for taking so long to get around to this.  Could you
let me know if there are any further tg3 patches that you think need to
be applied on top of the current iPXE tree?

Thanks,