[ipxe-devel] Win7 x64 iSCSI install - insanely slow shutdown time

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Tue Jun 4 13:44:22 UTC 2013

Ooooh, that's nice. Which one in particular did you get (I've been
contemplating getting one for my living room HTPC)?

How is the performance in playing HD content and doing iSCSI, and how is
the noise while doing that?

I'll most likely be using OpenELEC/XBMC on mine, as I've already got a
working networking booting setup for that (it uses NFS).

-- Robin