[ipxe-devel] iPXE run time size

Yossef Efraim yossefe at mellanox.com
Mon Jun 3 21:30:42 UTC 2013

Of course - thanks.

Actually when I run -
	make bin/ConnectX3.map

I received:
	arch/i386/scripts/i386.lds:1: undefined symbol `_tmp_start' referenced in expression

Any hint here ?

Another thing -
I saw that by masking http,https,iscsi options in config/general.h I can reduce the mrom size by 25%.
In case I wish to compile 'light weight' iPXE (with my NIC) + DHCP , TFTP only (no scripting or command shell) - Is there an easy way of doing so ?
Looks like interfering with the make files requires much effort.

Thanks,

Yossi