[ipxe-devel] Problem with accessing iPXE via UNDI

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 01:01:04 UTC 2013

It might have.  My problem is at the time, I chased down the sources of the
neighbor table being full amidst booting several thousand servers at once.
 After having a scheme that works, its hard for me to justify the
experiment when I'm on multi thousand server configs nowadays.  In theory a
small testbed could be used, however I don't really see the pressing need
to send back TCP reset when a second prior it would not be able to
(firmware not bothering) and a couple of seconds later it won't be able to
(in kernel prior to nic driver) in our usage (and half the time, the full
OS won't send out a TCP reset due to firewall rules, so restoring the iPXE
capability isn't something we are overly interested in).