[ipxe-devel] Issues installing Windows 7 to iSCSI with iPXE

Marek Salwerowicz marek_sal at wp.pl
Thu Jan 3 09:31:38 UTC 2013

W dniu 2012-12-31 17:19, Steve Cross pisze:
> My next goal is to attempt to roll in the actual nVidia drivers and
> requires services into the WinPE to see if I can add support for the
> iSCSI installation on a nVidia chipset. I've got two HTPCs that both
> run nVidia ethernet onboard and I would really like to switch them to
> iSCSI. If I do manage to pull it off somehow, I'll writeup something
> and send it back in here so that others can know in the future.

Have you tried booting a self-generated WinPE image (using the ADK)?
You should be able to add additional drivers (for your nVidia NIC) to
the image.
If you would like, I could provide you my script used for booting the WinPE

The only difference is that usually I'm using the Intel hardware
(chipset and NICs)

--
Marek Salwerowicz